Welcome to our employment section!! To apply for a job below, click the job title and create a login and password, this allows you to save and finish later. It is important to remember your login and password in order to access your account. Goodwill staff will contact you about your application by phone or email.
To check the status of your application, login to your account and you will see your status by job or email Verónica Gómez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Browser Notice: Please use Internet Explorer 9 or newer, Mozilla's Firefox or Google Chrome to apply for positions with Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana.
Email Notice: In order to ensure delivery of any future e-mail communication regarding our opportunities, please add @agents.icims.com to your trusted senders.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
The Long Term Substitute Instructor will serve as a member of the instructional team for an extended period of time such as maternity leave, unexpected vacancy, etc. of the permanent classroom teacher. During this assignment, the Long Term Substitute instructor will take over all the roles and responsibilities of the assigned classroom teaching position.
This role will develop and implement lessons based on state standards and school curriculum maps and resources, deliver differentiated instruction, and provide feedback and improve student learning for a diverse group of students.
This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the response to intervention process and resources to support student learning.
- Create lesson plans and assessments in accordance with the school’s mission, vision, values, and goals, and objectives.
- Deliver lessons aligned to standards and pacing using research-based practices and high-quality resources.
- Teach using a variety of methods both independently or with a team of other grade-level content specialists designed to guide students toward mastery and understanding of how disciplines connect through authentic application of learning requiring cognitive reasoning and use of 21st-century skills
- Assess student learning both summatively and formatively.
- Utilize data from classroom assessments and standardized test results to guide instruction
- Maintain a safe classroom environment conducive to effective learning experiences for students from a wide range of socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and academic readiness.
- Build and shape instruction around student needs
- Collaborate with Special Education, other teachers, and student services staff to ensure students are meeting learning goals.
- Actively participate in extracurricular activities such as parent night, collaborative committees, leadership cross-functional teams, weekly staff meetings, student clubs, sporting events, etc.
- Communicate regularly with families regarding the progress and development of students.
- Collaborates in the classroom with fellow teachers and administration.
1635 W. Michigan St.
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.