Welcome to our employment section!! To apply for a job below, click the job title and create a login and password, this allows you to save and finish later. It is important to remember your login and password in order to access your account. Goodwill staff will contact you about your application by phone or email.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at bbush@Goodwillindy.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here.
To check the status of your application, login to your account and you will see your status by job or email Dara Spicer at email@example.com
Browser Notice: Please use Internet Explorer 9 or newer, Mozilla's Firefox or Google Chrome to apply for positions with Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana.
Email Notice: In order to ensure delivery of any future e-mail communication regarding our opportunities, please add @agents.icims.com to your trusted senders.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
The NB-Kitting and Assembly position is a six-month job and life skills program for ex-offenders. Participants perform repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce products four days of the week. They also participate one day per week focusing on self-discovery, career development, computer development, financial literacy, and basic math and reading skills. Participants are required to participate within the program and the opportunity of employment with this particular position.This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Assembles products as instructed by production team leader or Employee Resource Development Specialist (ERDS).
- Works at different workstations as production needs require, following prescribed safety and quality requirements.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Works as a team member.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.