Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Hello Community Member,
Welcome to our employment section!! To apply for a job below, click the job title and create a login and password, this allows you to save and finish later. It is important to remember your login and password in order to access your account. Goodwill staff will contact you about your application by phone or email.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at bbush@Goodwillindy.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here .
To check the status of your application, login to your account and you will see your status by job or email Dara Spicer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Browser Notice: Please use Internet Explorer 9 or newer, Mozilla's Firefox or Google Chrome to apply for positions with Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana.
Email Notice: In order to ensure delivery of any future e-mail communication regarding our opportunities, please add @agents.icims.com to your trusted senders.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
This is a great full time janitorial position through Goodwill Commercial Services! This position is located at 8620 E. 21st St., Indianapolis, IN 46219. Hours are Monday through Friday from 6a-230p. Must be able to work independently or with light supervision. This is an Ability Indiana site.
The Janitor, Commercial Janitorial keeps premises of office building or other commercial or institutional building in clean and orderly condition. This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces, and trim.
- Cleans office areas, rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Delivers messages.
- Transports small equipment or tools between departments.
- Sets up tables and chairs in auditorium or hall.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Indianapolis Metropolitan High School is a free public school offering a high school education to students in grades 9-12. Indianapolis Met is a best-fit school for students experiencing circumstances that may present a barrier to education. Our school places an emphasis on ensuring students enroll in college or enter into a career that offers a living wage post-graduation.
The Long Term Substitute Instructor will serve as a member of the instructional team for an extended period of time such as maternity leave, unexpected vacancy, etc. of the permanent classroom teacher. During this assignment, the Long Term Substitute instructor will take over all the roles and responsibilities of the assigned classroom teaching position.
This role will develop and implement lessons based on state standards and school curriculum maps and resources, deliver differentiated instruction, and provide feedback and improve student learning for a diverse group of students.
This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the response to intervention process and resources to support student learning.
- Create lesson plans and assessments in accordance with the school’s mission, vision, values, and goals, and objectives.
- Deliver lessons aligned to standards and pacing using research-based practices and high-quality resources.
- Teach using a variety of methods both independently or with a team of other grade-level content specialists designed to guide students toward mastery and understanding of how disciplines connect through authentic application of learning requiring cognitive reasoning and use of 21st-century skills
- Assess student learning both summatively and formatively.
- Utilize data from classroom assessments and standardized test results to guide instruction
- Maintain a safe classroom environment conducive to effective learning experiences for students from a wide range of socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and academic readiness.
- Build and shape instruction around student needs
- Collaborate with Special Education, other teachers, and student services staff to ensure students are meeting learning goals.
- Actively participate in extracurricular activities such as parent night, collaborative committees, leadership cross-functional teams, weekly staff meetings, student clubs, sporting events, etc.
- Communicate regularly with families regarding the progress and development of students.
- Collaborates in the classroom with fellow teachers and administration.