The Data Analyst I supports the Goodwill Corporate Impact & Analytics team by providing support to team members and assisting with quality control, business analytics, and data analysis. This position is an entry-level data position designed to foster continuous growth and development of the Analyst in these areas while learning about Goodwill programs and providing support to other CIA and IT team members. The Data Analyst I will be expected to provide team support in the areas of updates to the organization’s data visualization tool (DOMO), assisting with compliance reporting, ensuring quality controls and data entry, and providing support on data analysis projects as directed by the Corporate Impact & Analytics (CIA) team managers. The Data Analyst I will do all of this while taking advantage of training and development opportunities provided and while fostering a close relationship across the entire IT team within the organization.
This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Assist with data entry and quality control of support systems (such as ETO and DOMO.)
- Support existing DOMO cards and provide updated as directed by the CIA Team.
- Provide support to the CIA Team on analysis projects.
- Support education and mission compliance reporting.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Provide support to CIA and IT Team members as requested.
- High school diploma
- Professional or IT certifications, such as Microsoft Office Specialist or coding are preferred
- Previous experience in business intelligence systems, data quality, or can demonstrate strong technology aptitude and ability to learn required tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with software systems and ensure data quality
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Suite
- Ability to initiate and embrace change
- Strong organizational skills and a high level of skill in detail environment
Benefits: Full-time employees may participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
- Continuing education and leadership development as well as tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive health plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Life, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Nationally recognized preventive health and wellness program
- Section 125 pretax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
Since 1930, Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana has helped Hoosiers become more economically self-sufficient through employment, education, job training, and health services. Today, we are one of the largest Goodwills in North America, providing services to thousands of individuals and families each year.
We change lives every day by empowering people to increase their independence and reach their potential. As employees, we thrive and work as a team living and breathing Goodwill’s values. When becoming an employee, you can expect to embrace the values of Innovation, The Value of the Individual, Learning, Employment, Self-Sufficiency, and Lasting Impact.
To learn more about our Mission and Values, please click here.
Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled