The Operator II position assembles, inspects and packages medical devices according to written specifications and manufacturing instructions. This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
The Operator II position will assume all of the responsibilities of an Operator I and may have the following additional responsibilities:
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with Goodwill’s Historic Values, Basic Principles and Standards of Conduct
- Hand assembles products as instructed by Production Team Leader/ERDS
- Trains department employees on department processes.
- Troubleshoots and completes routine maintenance of machinery.
- Be trained to all processes of assigned continuous flow lines.
- Be trained to specialty and highly skilled department processes.
- Performs work in compliance with the Goodwill Quality Policy Manual.
- Completes quality work at accepted department determined rates.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation.
- Make sound judgment decisions after initial training.
- Reports quality problems or findings to the appropriate leadership team.
- Must maintain all training requirements for the position, while seeking out opportunities for continuous development and growth.
- Adheres to the Quality Management System and its processes to meet FDA 21 CFR 820, ISO 13485, and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the organization.
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
- Other duties may be assigned.