To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Military experience highly preferred
- Minimum 6 months of retail sales
- Knowledge of antique and designer products and pricing
- Internet navigation proficiency
- Strong electronics knowledge
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Results-oriented and driven to achieve goals
- Solid communication verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in various weather conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The position also requires the ability to push or pull 50lbs or more on a regular basis.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The work environment weather conditions varies between extreme heat, humidity, and very cold throughout the year.