Starting at $16.00 per hour!!
The Forklift Driver is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count
merchandise. The Forklift Driver is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the forklift and will also be required to perform order picking , load and unloading, and checking.
Hours of Operation
Monday- Saturday from 6am-10:00pm and Sunday 10:00am-8:00pm
- Demonstrating behavior consistent with Goodwill Industries Historic Values, Basic Principles and Standards of Conduct
- Receiving and put-away: unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers.
- Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and SDS Standards.
- Maintenance: Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Loading and unloading truck
- Other duties may be assigned.