This is a great full time warehouse opportunity through Goodwill Commercial Services! This position is located at our Commercial Services warehouse in Bloomington (2115 S. Yost St.). This is a second shift position, Monday through Friday, from 430p-1a. Leadership experience needed. Warehouse experience preferred. Please include resume in application.
The position performs repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce products. This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Demonstrating behavior consistent with Goodwill Industries Historic Values, Basic Principles and Standards of Conduct
- Assembles products as instructed by Production Team Leader/ERDS
- Works at different work stations as production needs require, following proscribed safety and quality requirements
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Works as a team member
- Other duties may be assigned
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Operate types of equipment/tools
- Provide supplies to others; scanning responsibility; monitor inventory and production orders; "working" lead