The Data Analyst I supports the Goodwill Corporate Impact & Analytics team by providing support to team members and assisting with quality control, business analytics, and data analysis. This position is an entry-level data position designed to foster continuous growth and development of the Analyst in these areas while learning about Goodwill programs and providing support to other CIA and IT team members. The Data Analyst I will be expected to provide team support in the areas of updates to the organization’s data visualization tool (DOMO), assisting with compliance reporting, ensuring quality controls and data entry, and providing support on data analysis projects as directed by the Corporate Impact & Analytics (CIA) team managers. The Data Analyst I will do all of this while taking advantage of training and development opportunities provided and while fostering a close relationship across the entire IT team within the organization.
This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Assist with data entry and quality control of support systems (such as ETO and DOMO.)
- Support existing DOMO cards and provide updated as directed by the CIA Team.
- Provide support to the CIA Team on analysis projects.
- Support education and mission compliance reporting.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Provide support to CIA and IT Team members as requested.