The eCommerce Material Handler is responsible for the movement of inventory within the eCommerce facility, with the main focus being incoming and outgoing material flow at the dock area. This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
Hours of Operation
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Working shifts available include: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. or 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
**May include occasional overtime work on Saturdays 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Loading/unloading trucks as needed
- Breaking down skids and totes and placing into FIFO lanes and/or delivering to other locations such as the Cage
- Maintaining clean and orderly dock area
- Following all safety procedures
- Using heavy equipment including pallet jack, electric pallet jack and double stacker
- Completing daily checklists (e.g. pre-shift and post-shift checklists, checklists for each outgoing load, etc.) and on time
- Assisting retail team when needs arise (e.g. loading eBooks/eMedia totes onto conveyor for scanners)
- Assisting in Pack-Ship area when needed