This is a great full time opportunity through Goodwill Commercial Services! The Semi Truck operator hours are Monday through Friday 8a-430p. Please include resume for further consideration. Must be able to favorably pass a driver's record background check. CDL license required.
Drives box truck combination to transport and deliver products, livestock, or materials in liquid, loose, or packaged form by performing the following duties.
- Demonstrating behavior consistent with Goodwill Industries Historic Values, Basic Principles and Standards of Conduct
- Drives truck to destination.
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
- Frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Maintains driver log according to I.C. regulations
- Assists workers in loading and unloading truck
- Other duties may be assigned