The Manager, SCSEP Program must effectively manage all services related to the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) program, including developing design and structure for all aspects of the program and the specific grants, and continuously monitoring operations. This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Oversees the intake, host agency placement, education, job placement, and job retention services offered.
- Develops ongoing service strategies that ensure that all program objectives are met.
- Ensures that programming is in compliance with company policies/procedures and funding source regulations/specifications.
- Manages participant and host agency recruitment process to ensure that all services provided are authorized under funding agreements and that commitments made to referral sources are honored.
- Markets Goodwill programs with outside agencies for referrals and complementary services. Ensures that all appropriate agreements are in place. Acts as primary contact for outside agencies.
- Stays abreast of current labor market data to provide clients information on employment opportunities.
Administrative and Reporting
- Monitors direct payments of money on behalf of participants. Ensures compliance with company policies/procedures and referral source specifications are met.
- Ensures billing is submitted timely and accurately.
- Reviews case records to ensure that all participants are receiving quality services and that records are kept according to company policies/procedures and funding source regulations/specifications.
- Monitors program outcomes on a monthly basis for all aspect of services. Determines program changes based on results.
- Completes program reports as required by management, funders, partners, etc.
- Manages program budget for all funding sources and programs.
- Assists in grant writing for older worker programs.
- Assists staff members through individual and group conferences in analyzing case problems and in improving their counseling skills and service delivery.
- Acts as a resource to program staff on social service needs of participants.
- Ensures all staff has appropriate tools to effectively perform their responsibilities. Includes updated training manuals, reference guides, and best practices procedures.
- Provides in-service training for team members in areas such as new policies, procedures and regulations.
- Evaluates performance of staff members and recommends indicated action.
- Implement departmental measures and standards developed around established processes.
- Conducts or directs staff development programs.
- Other duties may be assigned.