Supervises, directs, coordinates, and controls activities of workers engaged in maintaining the grounds of Goodwill retail stores, commercial or public property. As well as assisting with the completion of assigned work. The position interfaces with Goodwill retail stores and other affiliated sites.
- Training employees
- Directing work
- Assuring satisfactory completion of work
- Property Inspections
- Keep daily records of production
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.