The Site Leader works with his/her regional manager, leadership team, and staff to execute store operational objectives that support the annual operating plan. He or she makes decisions involving customers, team members, operational issues, business planning, priority-setting, creating staff schedules, team member performance appraisals, compliance with company policies, and all areas of the business.
9:00am to 9:00pm Monday thru Saturday and 11:00am to 7:00pm Sunday
- Productivity - Monitors daily operations and performance. Proactively addresses and follows up with all operational concerns.
- Inventory Control - Ensures all site specific supplies are on hand for daily business operation.
- Establishes and maintains facility appearance and merchandising standards.
- Safety - Demonstrates strong safety program leadership.
- Customer Service - Ensures every customer has an exceptional experience.
- Monitors, identifies, and improves sales trends.
- Demonstrates a Lean Six Sigma approach to process improvement, integration, and post analytics with ultimate accountability for standard work at the site.
- MISSION INTEGRATION - Integrates and represents Goodwill’s mission to internal and external customers at all times
Staff management and Development –
- Provides employee training on all required processes.
- Maintains a positive culture of open professional communication, immediate resolution of issues, and healthy confrontation...
- Plans, organizes, and directs all activities of team members including recruiting staff, training and developing, maintaining accountability, motivating, monitoring productivity, communicating, and managing performance.
- Sets clear responsibilities and expectations while working closely with staff to remove any significant work barriers.
- Accountable for employee development and succession planning.
- MISSION INTEGRATION – Models behaviors and holds staff to standards of conduct consistent with Goodwill’s mission and 5 Basic Principles.
Financial management and reporting –
- Reviews and reports on preliminary numbers. Advises Regional Director on significant variances and action plans.
- Proactively forecasts sales and site needs within budgets.
- Utilizes reports to identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions within retail site.
15–50 full-time and part-time employees
Recruiting, training and retaining a productive hourly workforce
Achieving daily production goals
Effectively monitoring and managing merchandising and inventory