The Facilities Technician will maintain and repair equipment, buildings, and physical grounds throughout all Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana locations. Continuously focuses on quality, customer relations, and performance. Demonstrates behavior consistent with Goodwill Industries historic values, basic principles, and standards of conduct.
- Maintain and repair facility and physical grounds at all Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana locations.
- Travel to off-site locations by company service vehicle to perform routine maintenance, including painting, carpentry, plumbing, basic electrical, and furniture relocation.
- Completion of work orders using our Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) inputting maintenance data and repair information.
- Operation of basic hand and machine tools adhering to all safety procedures.
- Communicate daily with Facilities management, customers, service contractors, and others to coordinate scheduling and repair activities.
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Commitment to safety policies and best work practices.
- Other duties as assigned.