The Resource Instructor will tutor students in their various courses, provide remediation to students with low reading and math levels, assist college tutors meeting with students and help prepare students to pass various assessments. This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Builds and shapes instruction frameworks around student needs including online learning tools and content.
- Develops student’s individual learning plans along with the coaches based on intake assessment. Determines students’ educational track, from the least integrated instruction (Credit Recovery) to the most integrated (Knowledge Mastery).
- Assesses appropriate students’ life experiences that apply towards school credits.
- Manages and monitors students’ learning experience to ensure student engagement and accomplish learning goals.
- Work with coaches and leadership staff to support students.
- Attend all team and professional development meetings
- Other duties as assigned