The Manager, SCSEP Program must effectively manage all services related to the SCSEP program, including developing design and structure for all aspects of the program and the specific grants; continuously monitors operations. This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
- Oversees the intake, host agency placement, education, job placement, and job retention services offered.
- Develops ongoing service strategies that ensure that all program objectives are met.
- Ensures that programming is in compliance with company policies/procedures and funding source regulations/specifications.
- Manages participant and host agency recruitment process to ensure that all services provided are authorized under funding agreements and that commitments made to referral sources are honored.
- Markets Goodwill programs with outside agencies for referrals and complementary services. Ensures that all appropriate agreements are in place. Acts as primary contact for outside agencies.
- Stays abreast of current labor market data to provide clients information on employment opportunities.
Administrative and Reporting
- Monitors direct payments of money on behalf of participants. Ensures compliance with company policies/procedures and referral source specifications are met.
- Ensures billing is submitted timely and accurately.
- Reviews case records to ensure that all participants are receiving quality services and that records are kept according to company policies/procedures and funding source regulations/specifications.
- Monitors program outcomes on a monthly basis for all aspect of services. Determines program changes based on results.
- Completes program reports as required by management, funders, partners, etc.
- Manages program budget for all funding sources and programs.
- Assists in grant writing for older worker programs.
- Assists staff members through individual and group conferences in analyzing case problems and in improving their counseling skills and service delivery.
- Acts as a resource to program staff on social service needs of participants.
- Ensures all staff has appropriate tools to effectively perform their responsibilities. Includes updated training manuals, reference guides, and best practices procedures.
- Provides in-service training for team members in areas such as new policies, procedures and regulations.
- Evaluates performance of staff members and recommends indicated action.
- Implement departmental measures and standards developed around established processes.
- Conducts or directs staff development programs.
- Other duties may be assigned.